- Research Awards
- Faculty Awards
- Past Events
Tips for a Successful WFC Research Awards Proposal
A successful application will:
- Be complete and submitted by the deadline.
- Clearly describe your research or creative/performance activity in a way that conveys why your research/creative project is meaningful and significant.
- Avoid going into too much detail on methodology unless the purpose of the research is to develop methodology.
- Resonate with non-specialists in your field. Provide context to explain what you're doing and why it is important.
- Include a strong letter of recommendation from your faculty advisor. It is your responsibility to follow up with your advisor to ensure a letter has been submitted on your behalf.
We encourage applicants at all stages of project development; however, the more competitive applications will be able to detail specific achievements appropriate to their field.