- Research Awards
- Summary Report
- Get Involved
About the Award
Since the early 2000s, the WFC has sponsored an annual award for research projects by OSU undergraduate and graduate students. With generous support from OSU’s colleges and administrative offices, we have been able to offer a number of awards each year. Topics have ranged from literary projects in the humanities to design projects in engineering, as well as studies of Oklahoma’s environment and wildlife.
- Current OSU undergraduate and graduate students in all fields are eligible, including 2018 graduates.
- Work must have been conducted at OSU.
- Complete projects and works in progress will be considered.
- Applicant must be the sole or primary author.
- Summaries of research for theses, dissertations, course projects, and creative works are acceptable.
- Previous awardees are ineligible.
How to Apply:
Apply through our online application form.
- One letter from a faculty advisor, received by the deadline, is required for the project to be complete. This letter is extremely valuable in helping the review committee evaluate students’ application package
- Other materials include:
- Title and brief description of your research problem or project goal
- Methodology used
- Summary of results
- Description of the impact on your field of study
- Publication or public release plans
Deadline for Applications
March 1, 2018
Winners will be notified by April 1, 2018.
Note to Faculty
Please submit your letter of recommendation through our online submission form.
Your letter should address the following:
1. Research performed at OSU
2. Student participation and quality of research
3. The impact of students contributions
Contact Dr. Marianna Patrauchan for more information email@example.com.